Parque Logístico Panamá is a 46-hectare development that presents a terraced topography allowing an adequate distribution of lots to create an environment of spaciousness, independence and privacy among buildings.
The project is developed under a horizontal property structure "PH" and regulated by Law 31 of June 18, 2010, which establishes the Horizontal Property Regime, in which the participation of the owners is encouraged through the Assembly of Co-owners to make decisions for the benefit of the common areas and the peaceful coexistence between co-owners is promoted.
Parque Logístico Panamá is constituted as an Original PH with two PH's derived as follows:
- Parque Logístico Panamá as an Original PH and its derivatives:
- PH Parque Logistico Panamá Local
- PH Zona Franca del Istmo.
FIRST CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE
The co-owners of Parque Logístico Panamá and the industries that operate in Zona Franca del Istmo benefit from the first-class infrastructure that supplies the project.
- Roadways up to 22.0 m (Boulevard Panama) and minimum roadway of 12.5 m. Constructed with concrete pavement of 23 cm of thickness and resistance of 650lbs / sq inch.
- Free transit is guaranteed on the project's roads, avoiding the parking of equipment in them.
WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AND SANITARY DRAINAGE
- Drinking Water supply system through a private internal network with a reserve volume of 85,000 gallons.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant with capacity of 284 m3 / d (compliant with COPANIT regulations).
- Water distribution system treated for irrigation of green areas.
The distribution network is 13.2 KV with double circuit, and a few meters from the project is located the Substation of December 24, Ensa, which distributes electricity at a level of 13,800 volts with 6 distribution circuits. It has an installed capacity of 50 MVA. This electrical substation receives the energy at a level of 230,000 volts and currently works are performed to double its capacity.
FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEM
Parque Logístico Panamá has a fire system with NFPA standards, hydrants located on all avenues of the Park, and an exclusive 194,000 gallons water tank to supply this system. Here are the specifications:
- Fire system through 10 "PVC main pipe.
- All pipes are PVC and are approved by Factory Mutual (FM), as well as all accessories and special parts.
- Fire pump with capacity of 3,000 GPM at a pressure of 155psi, with UL standards and approved by FM.
- 3000 GPM Diesel Pump and Jockey Pump approved by FM.
- FM-approved 194,000-gallon storage tank
- Each plot will have its pipelines for connection to the system immediately with guaranteed pressure of 60psi
- Two access gates located in the north and south area.
- Closed circuit ( CCTV ) and perimeter fence with sensors.
- Monitoring center and access control.
CENTRAL CUSTOMS ON SITE
- Zona Franca del Istmo provides complete services for the operation of your industry.
If you are interested in knowing a little more about Free Trade Zones, land lots or warehouses and seeing if your company meets the requirements to apply, do not hesitate to contact us.